1)Would there be any classes during the s
Classes will be held as per normal during the school holiday.
2) Would there be classes on public holidays?
No classes will be held on public holidays. The tuition centre will remain closed.
3) When should I pay my tuition fees?
Students should pay the tuition fees latest by 7th of every month.
4) What are the different payment methods available?
You can pay through a variety of methods: Bank Transfer, Cheque and Cash.
5) What is the procedure to withdraw from the course?
The student shall serve one month notice period before formally ending the classes.
6) When would I get my deposit refund?
Students will get their deposit refunded after serving one month notice period from the date of intimation of their withdrawal.
if a student fails to serve their notice period, his/her deposit will be forfeited and the deposit will not be refunded.
7) When students are provided with make-up classes?
Make-up classes will be only provided when a student had missed his/her scheduled class. Please write to email@example.com for more details.
Kindly note that make-up classes are not applicable for unscheduled classes on national public holidays as our tuition centre will remain closed.